Vendor Development For MSMEs
Presentation Schedule List18th Januray 19th January
With an objective to build a stronger bondage between MSME sector and entities like large scale enterprises as well as PSUs, a Vendor Development Programme would be organized providing wide platform for all the stakeholders to interact in between.
The basic intention of organizing this meet at the exhibition is to bring various stakeholders, such as, PSUs/large scale enterprises, financial institutions and the Micro, Small & Medium enterprises on a common scale where all can get ample scope for interaction and can exchange views among themselves. This forum would motivate all to extract mutual benefit from each other to augment their growth through better co-existence.
- To Increase production / out-put with exciting resources at cost effective and in defined time span.
- To Help and support the MSME Sector to tie up and collaborate with large scale industries as well as Public Sector Enterprises (PSUs)
TENTATIVE LIST OF SOURCING COMPANIES PARTICIPATING IN VENDOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM AT VIBRANT GUJARAT GLOBAL TRADE SHOW 2019:
- GUJARAT URJA VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED
- GUJARAT ALKALIES AND CHEMICALS LIMITED
- GUJARAT NARMADA FERTILIZERS CORPORATION LIMITED
- GUJARAT STATE FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS LIMITED
- GUJARAT STATE PETRONET LIMITED
- MARUTI SUZUKI LIMITED
- TATA MOTORS
- GUJARAT FLUOROCHEM LIMITED
- EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS
- ABOTT PHARMA
- JAIVEL TECHNO WORKS
- ALLIED REFRACTORY PRODUCTS INDIA PVT LIMITED